Author Topic: you wait for one then four come along at once  (Read 1122 times)

stagecoach106

you wait for one then four come along at once
« on: January 10, 2009, 09:35:56 PM »
i have recently got all for of the park and ridge and ex park and ride on citi 7

one of the best birthday gifts

stagecoach106

Re: you wait for one then four come along at once
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 09:38:34 PM »
no spectra model made yet so the good old trident will do

Adam Dowling

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »
Which ones are they?

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »
hi jammie

i've got 3 same buses as you but i got 1 from devon back in september 07 on hoilday and i've got the gray pink and blue buses and my blueonfrom blackpool from my dad over 2 got from my my from chrismas and my birthday. the newest one i got from christmas from my mum and the pink one could be for last year or year before i askher tomorrow i will

speak to you later chris johnson
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline TonyMaxwell

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 10:39:38 AM »
May I ask that models be taken out of packaging before photographing.  The model then can be posed in a more realistic manner.  A tip for photographing models is to try and photograph them against a plain background and also use the 'macro' setting on the camera.  It is also helpful to use a tripod if at all possible.
Cheers,

Tony

delsons

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
May I ask that models be taken out of packaging before photographing.  The model then can be posed in a more realistic manner.  A tip for photographing models is to try and photograph them against a plain background and also use the 'macro' setting on the camera.  It is also helpful to use a tripod if at all possible.

I agree in principle with these comments, but, thanks to the current mind numbing glut of "antiques" and "cash in attic" type telly, received opinion now has it that that retention of original packaging enhances the value of collectibles. Re the tripod - most people now seem to use their mobile 'phones to take pictures, and while, as a camera buff, I am open to correction, I have yet to see a tripod bush on a mobile 'phone. I, myself, would rather unwrap my treasures before photographing them with a proper camera, but each to his or her own.

Offline Big Rob

• Bouncing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 5
    • RB Transport
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 02:26:54 PM »
Very Nice Jamie, iv got all of them, plus loads other tridents and enviro 400s  ;D

I thought it a bit odd that 17079 has been modeled on the citi 7, id have expected it to show either citi 1 or maybe the 13 ???