Author Topic: Peterborough Bus Times Website  (Read 1712 times)

Jonny

Peterborough Bus Times Website
« on: March 29, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »
The Peterborough Bus Times website is not working at the moment I have email her about it so we will have to wait and see what happens the website address that is not working is www.pbt.org.uk and it as got all the bus timestable on it for Peterborough so if you need bus times at the moment have a look at this website www.peterborough.gov.uk and go onto the street and transport page and have a look for the bus timetable in there and as soon as I got some more information I ill tell you.

So if anyone can help me and tell me what is going on with the website it would be very helpful.

Offline pbt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 20
    • Peterborough Bus Times
Re: Peterborough Bus Times Website
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:46:35 PM »
I have just got back from a week in Malta (brilliant!) to find my website is down. Someone did text me but I couldn't do anything about it. I renewed last month so it's not that. I have not received an email from the hosting company to explain it. Hopefully will get it sorted tomorrow.

Sorry for any inconvenience. It would happen while I am away!

Brendan

Jonny

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »
I have just got back from a week in Malta (brilliant!) to find my website is down. Someone did text me but I couldn't do anything about it. I renewed last month so it's not that. I have not received an email from the hosting company to explain it. Hopefully will get it sorted tomorrow.

Sorry for any inconvenience. It would happen while I am away!

Brendan

Thank you for that I email you as well about it I use the website alot when it is back up and working again plz can you put a message on here and email me as well.

Offline Derrick Pancel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »

Thank you for that I email you as well about it I use the website alot when it is back up and working again plz can you put a message on here and email me as well.

Wouldn't it be easier to try and access the website to see if it is back online ?  ???

Offline pbt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 20
    • Peterborough Bus Times
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »
It seems the site may have been hacked and compromised, and I don't know how long it will be until I get the webspace back. In the meantime I have moved the main files to the free webspace I used originally. As it's only 15Mb the Gallery will not work, and I will have to make separate arrangements for the Malta by Bus pages in due course.

It's available now on www.foxpeterborough.fsnet.co.uk/index.shtml

Within an hour or two the normal www.pbt.org.uk address should also redirect to the temporary space. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Brendan

Jonny

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 07:58:48 AM »
Thank you for that I hope you get it sorted out ok