Author Topic: Timetable changes from 7th February  (Read 1093 times)

Offline passenger933

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 29
  • Not 933, but twin sister 934.
Timetable changes from 7th February
« on: January 22, 2010, 06:13:43 PM »
The NCC website has posted details of First Northampton changes here:-

http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/Transport/pubtrans/Pages/BusChanges.aspx

The 5/5B is much reduced early/late on Saturday.

Reductions to 4A, but compensated for by increased frequency on the 4.

Reductions to the 2 Mon-Fri pm.

Overall I would say yet another nail in FN's coffin.

Offline Dennis Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 19
Re: Timetable changes from 7th February
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:02:24 PM »
Have the latest service changes on Feb 7th had an effect on the vehicle diagrams as today I noted our only two surviving Volvo B7TL's on school services in the afternoon instead of the more usual Citybuses.

There have also been more frequent use of the Solos on services 29/30 and 28 instead of 22 which they were originally allocated here for, also more use of B7RLE's on service 22, I have even seen one of the B7TL's on service 22 !!

Just what is going on in First could it be that they might be on their way out (perhaps too much to hope for).

Offline Graeme Palmer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
Re: Timetable changes from 7th February
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »
They've been on their way out of Northampton for years.  Sadly, they have not got the decency to sell the flaming firm once and for all!

Have the latest service changes on Feb 7th had an effect on the vehicle diagrams as today I noted our only two surviving Volvo B7TL's on school services in the afternoon instead of the more usual Citybuses.

There have also been more frequent use of the Solos on services 29/30 and 28 instead of 22 which they were originally allocated here for, also more use of B7RLE's on service 22, I have even seen one of the B7TL's on service 22 !!

Just what is going on in First could it be that they might be on their way out (perhaps too much to hope for).