Author Topic: Regal Busways Happenings 2012  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 542
    • ScotBus
Regal Busways Happenings 2012
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:00:09 PM »
This is a new format of note pages, for general day-to-day sightings, run-of-the-mill daily observations, and even the more unusual strays spotted in daily operation.

Open up a separate thread for service changes, and major announcements (i.e. PI callings, new ownership, cessation of operations, that kind of thing!)

This thread shall continue throughout 2012, but Admins reserve the right to cut one and start again if there are more than 250 postings in one particular thread, or if there is an argument or serious off-topic problems etc.

Enjoy!
Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending

Offline AndrewHA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 25
Re: Regal Busways Happenings 2012
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »
On their recently taken up Essex County Council tendered service 7 / 7A from Bishop's Stortford today . Two Optare Solos were noted one on each duty , 202 YJ56AOT formed the 1449 from BPS to Stansted Airport  . I didn't note the number or registration of the 1549 departure . I was too busy photographing the UNO Scania on the 700 going the other way !
Andrew HA.

Offline alex397

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 31
    • My Flickr Page!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:17:09 PM »
Looks like services 2, 6 and R3 which were going to be withdrawn are going to stay. This is what it says on the Regal Busways website:

"Thursday 23/8/12

Great News - following discussions between Regal Busways and Essex County Council services 2 / 6 and R3 will continue to operate - services 2 and 6 will have an amended timetable details will appear on our timetable pages shortly"

Offline AndrewHA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 05:37:51 PM »
The ex Imperial Green & White liveried Dennis Dart X371CUY , was running on Route 7 / 7A in Bishops Stortford today .
 The other bus on this two bus route was one of their own liveried Darts .
This is the first time I have seen this Route operated by other than two Optare Solo buses .
Andrew HA.