Author Topic: Go-Ahead London Happenings 2012  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 542
    • ScotBus
Go-Ahead London Happenings 2012
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:07:08 PM »
(Docklands Buses, Blue Triangle, PLUS London General, London Central, and the commercial operations unit, but NOT Metrobus)

This is a new format of note pages, for general day-to-day sightings, run-of-the-mill daily observations, and even the more unusual strays spotted in daily operation.

Open up a separate thread for service changes, and major announcements (i.e. PI callings, new ownership, cessation of operations, that kind of thing!)

This thread shall continue throughout 2012, but Admins reserve the right to cut one and start again if there are more than 250 postings in one particular thread, or if there is an argument or serious off-topic problems etc.

Enjoy!
Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending

Offline X314NNO

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 7
  • Metroline Tp's
    • Jacks Flickr!
Re: Go-Ahead London Happenings 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 11:18:41 PM »
Looks like most of the northumberland park buses havent been changed. Look in a terrible state under go-ahead!

Offline Julia_Hayward

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:51:14 PM »
Haven't seen anything wrong with the Northumberland Park vehicles that make it into zone 1 (WVNs on the 476 and 259). Apart from a handful of surviving older vehicles, the fleet is pretty up to date?

Offline alex397

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 31
    • My Flickr Page!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 09:39:34 AM »
Looks like most of the northumberland park buses havent been changed. Look in a terrible state under go-ahead!

Some vehicles have now gained Go-Ahead fleetnames. I have seen an Enviro200 on the W4 with the new fleetnames.

Some of the vehicles do look a little scruffy with their fleetnames scrubbed off, but i'm sure they will look ok once Go-Ahead have applied their own fleetnames. They haven't really had NP for long yet.