Author Topic: Metroline Happenings 2012  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 542
    • ScotBus
Metroline Happenings 2012
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »
This is a new format of note pages, for general day-to-day sightings, run-of-the-mill daily observations, and even the more unusual strays spotted in daily operation.

Open up a separate thread for service changes, and major announcements (i.e. PI callings, new ownership, cessation of operations, that kind of thing!)

This thread shall continue throughout 2012, but Admins reserve the right to cut one and start again if there are more than 250 postings in one particular thread, or if there is an argument or serious off-topic problems etc.

Enjoy!
Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending

Offline jrdpod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
Re: Metroline Happenings 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:18:10 PM »
Unusual sighting on 21/4/12 was of SLF/MPD DLM158 on 84.
This is usually DEL class ADL/Enviro 200 operated.

Regards
John Podgorski.
www.busmopolitan.org

Offline J621BVG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
  • J621BVG
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »
Last Saturday, I was in London and managed to get two of the early Metroline Presidents, TP54 on the C2 between Oxford Circus and Camden, and TP46 on the 4 between Waterloo and St Pauls. Sadly, I fear they will be the last journeys that I'll have on this original batch, with the C2 going to Abellio, and plenty of new/newer Metroline stock floating around, they'll probably be gone when I'm next in London (either June or after the Olympics)
East Londoner

Offline X314NNO

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Metroline Tp's
    • Jacks Flickr!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
Last Saturday, I was in London and managed to get two of the early Metroline Presidents, TP54 on the C2 between Oxford Circus and Camden, and TP46 on the 4 between Waterloo and St Pauls. Sadly, I fear they will be the last journeys that I'll have on this original batch, with the C2 going to Abellio, and plenty of new/newer Metroline stock floating around, they'll probably be gone when I'm next in London (either June or after the Olympics)

There will be a few floating for a little till they lose another contract. 17 or 4 I believe later on in the year

Offline J621BVG

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
  • J621BVG
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 05:13:02 PM »

There will be a few floating for a little till they lose another contract. 17 or 4 I believe later on in the year
Metroline have retained the 4, with new vehicles in September. Don't know about the 17 yet.
East Londoner

Offline X314NNO

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Metroline Tp's
    • Jacks Flickr!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
Hopefully a ride on a tp on tuesday for me. there isn't enough other to cover 4/17/134

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 542
    • ScotBus
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
The "best bits" from the 2012 Potters Bar Open Day can be found at...

http://heretothereshop.com/blog/?p=814
Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending