Author Topic: Forum postings tonight - 28th November 2012  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 570
    • ScotBus
Forum postings tonight - 28th November 2012
« on: November 28, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
For the first time since starting any of these groups/Forums, I've had to take objection to a post, in breach of Forum Rule 1. I do sincerely ensure that any kind of phobia is not allowed here, but esp. homophobia & transphobia - there was no need for a homophobic comment regarding a bus station controller to be posted here. It might have been "off the cuff" but I've heard stories of worse for less. In other words, one member has been removed for 90 days, and we reserve the right to ask again if the membership want this individual back.

I had called it a night, and then got an alert to my phone, which I've came back to investigate. Will do a proper "attitude" post tomorrow as I had planned to do.

Suzy (transsexual lesbian and proud)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 570
    • ScotBus
Re: Forum postings tonight - 28th November 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 04:34:21 PM »
Cut a long story short, but this person had actually broken five out of the ten Forum rules in 28 days, and generated several complaints, including one from Sam for editing a mod edit. I would have dealt with it today, but hey ho, these things happen.

He broke a 6th today - 29 days - and tried to sign up with a different address from the same IP address. Norfolk Green driver in Haverhill... right, okay.

Now barred until further notice. I try and run the Forum in a professional, friendly and fair manner, and membership is a privilege - not a right. Suffice to say it won't be going to a poll now.