Author Topic: K379HEG  (Read 1167 times)

Offline dennisdart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 489
K379HEG
« on: March 15, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »
Saw this Wadham Stringer bodied Javelin in the Dogsthorpe area of Petreborough yesterday.

I thought it belonged to Abacus of Swayfield in Lincs, but I did not spot  the Abacus fleetnames on the side and front as it passed me by. Any ideas?

Offline Cheltonian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 141
  • -Receive: 222
Re: K379HEG
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »
Also saw this yesterday and am pretty certain it was doing a 'Regional College' contract, but could not identify the owner. There is also an Olive Green Renault S75? doing contract PRC 2, which is parked during the daytime in the Stanground area, whose ownership I have been unable to determin
See my latest photo's on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheltonian1966/

Number of individual vehicles recorded as travelled on at end of July 2019 : 14,511

Celebrating over 57 years interest in Buses and Coaches

Offline NSMerryweather

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 54
  • Bus Driver at CONNEXIONS BUSES
    • EASTERN BUS GROUP
Re: K379HEG
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 08:10:13 AM »
Also saw this yesterday and am pretty certain it was doing a 'Regional College' contract, but could not identify the owner. There is also an Olive Green Renault S75? doing contract PRC 2, which is parked during the daytime in the Stanground area, whose ownership I have been unable to determin

Operating PRC2 at that time was Fencabs, who had contract PRC2 revoked in June when Dews took over.