Author Topic: 757 to end on 1 May  (Read 8975 times)

Offline AndrewHA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 24
Re: 757 to end on 1 May
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 12:45:30 PM »
When I worked in Luton ( Station ) I was told that the plan was , the  new multi-storey car park was being  built , so they could close the old ground level Car Park on the other-side of the Station , and that area ( Where Bute Street Station used to be ) . Was going to be re-developed into a Bus Station etc for the new guided Bus-way . 
Andrew HA.

Offline plebb11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 01:41:45 PM »
the station interchange is complete, except for bus stop flags and a few tree's, i think they wanted to wait until the busway is completed until its opened, however it can be used today(apart from fencing) if needed.

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 528
    • ScotBus
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 11:10:47 PM »
To update this - the service changes planned will go ahead as announced, with one exception.
Service A will have additional overnight journeys (which you can see on the enclosed timetable), which are additional to those registered. I understand the overnight service (i.e. those journeys which were NOT on the previous timetable I supplied) will run free of charge for the first few weeks, up to the point of the registration variation kicking in.
Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending

Offline plebb11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »
PF0000508/487 - ARRIVA THE SHIRES LTD T/A ARRIVA THE SHIRES & ESSEX, CENTRAL ENGINEERING DEPT, 487 DUNSTABLE ROAD, LUTON, LU4 8DS
Variation Accepted: Operating between Luton Interchange and Luton Airport Bus & Coach Station given service number A effective from 28-Jul-2013. To amend Timetable.