Author Topic: New 18 & citi 4 timetables  (Read 1904 times)

Offline alanv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 37
New 18 & citi 4 timetables
« on: May 27, 2014, 05:15:58 PM »
The 18 timetable that operates from June 2nd is listed under Stagecoach in Cambridge in Traveline.( The old service was  under Stagecoach in the Fens)

It does not cope with the new "circular " service in Cambourne and thus does not show journeys from Cambridge going to lower Cambourne.

This also seems to apply to the revised citi 4 service from the same date.

Am I missing a trick?

Edit: Change subject to New 18 & citi 4 timetables
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:21:04 AM by TCD813 »

Offline TCD813

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1356
  • -Receive: 203
  • Regards, Richard.
    • All 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c
Re: New 18 & citi 4 timetables
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 09:37:25 AM »
The 18 timetable that operates from June 2nd is listed under Stagecoach in Cambridge in Traveline. (The old service was under Stagecoach in the Fens.)

All Bedford, Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon & Fens and Peterborough ops of Stagecoach East have been run under Cambus, Cowley Road, Cambridge licences for some while now. (Sneak a peak at the legal lettering on any vehicle.)

Operations trade under Stagecoach in Bedford, Stagecoach in Cambridge and Stagecoach in Peterborough brands but I'm not sure if the  Stagecoach in the Fens brand is being retained.

Any info on this, latter, is welcomed.

The 18 timetable that operates from June 2nd […] does not cope with the new "circular" service in Cambourne and thus does not show journeys from Cambridge going to lower Cambourne.
This also seems to apply to the revised citi 4 service from the same date.
Am I missing a trick?

The timetables (old and new combined in the same PDFs) are live on the Stagecoach website for Route 18/18A and citi 4.

These cover the circular bits in Cambourne.
TCD813? The reg of a Southdown Motor Services, Northern Counties bodied, Leyland Titan PD3/4 FH39/30F (popularly dubbed 'Queen Mary') from the late 50s.
There's all 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c.

Online Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 528
    • ScotBus
Re: New 18 & citi 4 timetables
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 01:22:45 PM »
Sadly the information input into the Traveline data set by Cambridge CC is lacking. Citi7 was missing Addenbrooke's Hospital at one point...
Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending