Author Topic: Personal Statement from our Wonderful Leader  (Read 1118 times)

Offline toshie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
Personal Statement from our Wonderful Leader
« on: July 31, 2018, 11:11:32 AM »
I have been asked by Suzy to post the following statement on her behalf.

For those unaware Caroline and I are splitting up after 11 and a bit years together in Royston and WGC. I’m currently in temporary accommodation in Dundee and intending to get something in or around my home city.
I am actually doing very well at the moment and have been very happy this week just past...

Offline Habbinman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 363
Re: Personal Statement from our Wonderful Leader
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 11:36:55 AM »
Very Sorry to hear that.

Best wishes & luck for the future !

Offline dennisdart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 03:27:42 PM »
Yes, sorry to hear that Suzy and if I had been aware of your personal situation I would not have bothered
you with my problems with access to the forum.

Offline AndrewHA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:08:48 AM »
Very Sorry yo hear that Sad news .
Andrew HA.

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 515
    • Company website
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 04:14:04 PM »
Thanks to everyone for your support, both here and on social media.
Currently typing this in a library as the new web hosts have blackballed me from my own f******g websites!!
Suzy xxx

Offline barryb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 105
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:24 PM »
:(

Wishing you all the best!

Offline Suzy Scott

• Administrator
  • Thank You
    • Company website
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »
Company Statement, Thursday 16th August 2018

If you’ve not heard the below before now I  can only apologise, but technology has been against me!
For those who aren’t yet aware, Caroline and Suzy are splitting up, and Suzy is in temporary accommodation in Dundee. There have been a number of problems and issues particularly in the past twelve months, but Suzy will walk away with good memories from the first ten years!!!!
Following seven years of running Here To There Publishing Ltd on a non-salaried basis, it's time for me to bring this to a close. The running costs were covered from Caroline's salary. As Caroline and Suzy are splitting up/divorcing, and also given low interest in many non London titles, it's time to call it a day.
It is intended to place the business up for sale, but not to make a profit. £6,000 will buy the goodwill, contacts, databases, accountants relationships etc. and all existing debts paid up to the point of your takeover, as well as getting stock of mostly paper and empty ring binders, pockets etc. and the balance of pre-printed stock not needed to fulfill orders after any possible takeover date. According to our accounts, we make a loss – but this is only because we were paying the company running costs. Someone with more energy would be free to take it over for these amounts – otherwise the company will be wound up over the next three months. Irrespective of whatever happens, it is intended to continue some of the previously done work like websites and Forums, and further details will be announced soon.
All bills will be paid, and all orders will be fulfilled over the coming three months, and/or refunded. Where a customer has the option of updates to certain titles, we will give a partial refund.

Following persistent problems with Suzy’s current webhosting and emails, Suzy is getting into the suzy @ heretotherepublishing . com account less than once a week, through no fault of ours but through our new web host being in a somewhat paranoid state with security. Therefore you will get a much faster reply if you can use my brand new gmail account – suzyscott1983 @ gmail . com (remove the spaces). This will hopefully work better, as I’ve already had another email from them without fault. (1983 isn’t the year I was born – it’s technically my brothers year of birth, but it’s also the same year Dundee United won the league over the road at Dens Park. That and plain suzyscott was taken…
So – if you want to reach me – emailing suzyscott1983@gmail.com will get the fastest response, after a couple of hours it will be on my phone all going well.  Coma

Offline barryb

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 04:40:00 PM »
:-(  Wishing you all the best for the future!

Offline Suzy Scott

• Administrator
  • Thank You
    • Company website
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 03:25:50 PM »
Okay...for the last six weeks I’ve been staying at lily walker centre (off Alexander street Dundee). They’ve really helped me and I’m feeling good about life agin.
However this week I got an out of the blue shift to Dundee survival group, foundry lane - yes right opposite the xd garage!
Decent amount of space here - maybe about the same as we weee paying twice the price for down south!!!
Enjoying it and already getting compliments on the new place from family and friends. This is not a permanent place but will give me help and support, as well as being my home until I get something pernament
:0 quite happy... :-)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Administrator
  • Thank You
    • Company website
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 09:44:48 AM »
OK - for those that don't know..
1. Have a new house being moved into right now, got the keys as a lot of stuff is happening - now only need the carpets / vinyl to go down, and the remaining items will be transferred week of 1/2 December.
2. Dundee City Council have agreed for me to help on a voluntary basis, distributing and collating information, which will centre on a new Dundee Bus Map (basically the ABC/penguins one) updated and correct to January 2019. This will see local timetables back in libaries, a city-wide multi-operator map too, and much more besides.

p.s. the place isnae far from Tannadice Park (home of the world famous Dundee United FC!) - indeed not far from the first northbound bus stop heading from the city centre on Arklay Street.

Offline barryb

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 12:32:02 PM »
Excellent news!

Offline Spoddendale

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 155
  • -Receive: 312
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2018, 08:07:30 PM »
Well done Suzy! Glad to hear things are on the up.
My photos may be seen at
http://www.ipernity.com/home/davidslater-spoddendale

The site includes:

My 1960s/1970s snapshots taken when I worked at Yelloway:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/davidslater-spoddendale/album/690101