Author Topic: Apex Training? SN04EFM  (Read 977 times)

Offline Cheltonian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 141
  • -Receive: 222
Apex Training? SN04EFM
« on: January 14, 2019, 05:17:52 PM »
Seen in Peterborough today was SN04EFM, a Transbus Enviro 300, new to Pete's Travel, West Bromwich, then Warwickshire County Links with Stagecoach (27542), and Johnsons of Henley-in-Arden before joining Stagecarriage of Stockton-On-Tees, re-registered as X12BUS. It is still in Stagecarriage's Red & White livery, now sports 'L' plates and has been modified for driver training. This leads me to think it is with Apex Training, but confirmation would be welcome.
See my latest photo's on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheltonian1966/

Number of individual vehicles recorded as travelled on at end of July 2019 : 14,511

Celebrating over 57 years interest in Buses and Coaches

Offline skyLink

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 65
Re: Apex Training? SN04EFM
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 09:47:40 PM »
Seen in Peterborough today was SN04EFM, a Transbus Enviro 300, new to Pete's Travel, West Bromwich, then Warwickshire County Links with Stagecoach (27542), and Johnsons of Henley-in-Arden before joining Stagecarriage of Stockton-On-Tees, re-registered as X12BUS. It is still in Stagecarriage's Red & White livery, now sports 'L' plates and has been modified for driver training. This leads me to think it is with Apex Training, but confirmation would be welcome.

it is indeed with apex as posted on another group asking how to program blinds
Kind regards
MR S

Offline dennisdart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 489
Re: Apex Training? SN04EFM
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:33:48 PM »
Saw this being towed by a Ratcliff's breakdown truck today. Did not look damaged so suspect a breakdown.