Author Topic: Missing buses on the P9 allocation card  (Read 404 times)

Offline Graeme Palmer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
Missing buses on the P9 allocation card
« on: February 09, 2019, 02:24:17 AM »
Hi all,

Can anyone confirm the whereabouts of the following 7 vehicles:
18337/9 - last seen listed as reserve vehicles in the period 7 allocation card, now missing
21222 - last seen allocated to Cambridge in the period 7 allocation card, now missing
22329/34/7 - last seen on the disposal list in the period 7 allocation card; period 9 lists them in movements as moving from March to disposal but they are not on the disposal list.  Did the allocation card mean disposed of?
34420 - last seen allocated to Long Sutton in the period 7 allocation card; period 9 lists her in movements as moving from Cambridge to disposal but she is not on the disposal list.  Again, did the allocation card mean disposed of?

I'd appreciate any help confirming the current status of these 7 vehicles as I am apprehensive to remove them from my records in case gremlins are at play with the P9 allocation card.

Thanks,
Graeme.

Offline Steven Knight Media

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 302
Re: Missing buses on the P9 allocation card
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 08:43:29 AM »
Hope the following is helpful.

Can anyone confirm the whereabouts of the following 7 vehicles:
18337/9 - last seen listed as reserve vehicles in the period 7 allocation card, now missing
These two vehicles are now with Stagecoach East Scotland and part of the Rennies fleet.

21222 - last seen allocated to Cambridge in the period 7 allocation card, now missing
It spent time at Fenstanton but is now one of three B7RLEs on the fleet at Cambridge

22329/34/7 - last seen on the disposal list in the period 7 allocation card; period 9 lists them in movements as moving from March to disposal but they are not on the disposal list.  Did the allocation card mean disposed of?
Still in the fleet awaiting disposal

34420 - last seen allocated to Long Sutton in the period 7 allocation card; period 9 lists her in movements as moving from Cambridge to disposal but she is not on the disposal list.  Again, did the allocation card mean disposed of?
Assume you meant 34430. It never went to Long Sutton and is at Bedford for disposal. 34420 was the King's Lynn CPC training vehicle which is awaiting disposal

The six Open Top Tridents at Cambridge are also still on fleet strength and awaiting disposal.

I'd appreciate any help confirming the current status of these 7 vehicles as I am apprehensive to remove them from my records in case gremlins are at play with the P9 allocation card.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 04:20:54 PM by Steven Knight Media »

Offline Graeme Palmer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 09:41:26 PM »
Hi Steve,

Which 3 B7RLE's are at Cambridge now, please?  Are the other 7 of 21221-30 back at Fenstanton again?

It is 34420 that is missing on the P9 card but 34430 was indeed the one previously at Long Sutton.

I've restored the 6 OT Trident's to my list.

Thanks for your help in tidying these things up.

Offline Coast_Hopper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 110
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 12:59:38 AM »
34420 - KV53EYW was the dart at Kings Lynn, wouldnt have called it the training vehicle lol as it was in daily service

When the closure of the Kings Lynn depot it was moved to Long Sutton but I dont think it was ever used and it quickly disappeared

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:37:38 AM »
Hi Steve,

Which 3 B7RLE's are at Cambridge now, please?  Are the other 7 of 21221-30 back at Fenstanton again?

It is 34420 that is missing on the P9 card but 34430 was indeed the one previously at Long Sutton.

I've restored the 6 OT Trident's to my list.

Thanks for your help in tidying these things up.

From the original 10 B7RLEs 21222/24/28 are on the books at Cowley Road with 21221/23/25/26/27/29/30 at Fenstantion.

There are currently two loan vehicles ion the fleet. Volvo B9R/Plaxton elite SB12NMZ on loan from Plaxton Coach Sales and at Bedford whilst the existing X5 fleet undergoes mods.

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 44028 is at Cowley Road on loan from Stagecoach South East. It is officially Stagecoach East (unallocated) an for route evaluation trials.

If you send me a PM with your email address I will drop you a fleet status document I have produced following discussions with the company

Offline skyLink

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 36
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 12:46:32 PM »

From the original 10 B7RLEs 21222/24/28 are on the books at Cowley Road with 21221/23/25/26/27/29/30 at Fenstantion.

There are currently two loan vehicles ion the fleet. Volvo B9R/Plaxton elite SB12NMZ on loan from Plaxton Coach Sales and at Bedford whilst the existing X5 fleet undergoes mods.

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 44028 is at Cowley Road on loan from Stagecoach South East. It is officially Stagecoach East (unallocated) an for route evaluation trials.

If you send me a PM with your email address I will drop you a fleet status document I have produced following discussions with the company

two coaches on loan to the x5 ??

Also is the sprinter for trials on the 25 around Trumpington and Addenbrookes   
Kind regards
MR S

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 09:01:02 AM »
The loan coach is the same one as before. It went back to Plaxton for reliability work.

Not sure yet what the Merc is for.