Author Topic: First two timetable books under Suzy’s own name now on sale!  (Read 227 times)

Offline Suzy Scott

• Suzy, Nuisance of the Coach Park
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 527
    • ScotBus
First two timetable books under Suzy’s own name now on sale!
« on: February 22, 2019, 12:39:10 PM »
First two timetable books under Suzy’s own name now on sale!

Happy Friday beautiful people! Tomorrow is the first day of my 40 Days from 55 Challenge – aka Where’s Larrrrrrrry? Tour (more of that later….)

National Express Coach Timetables, Fares and Maps
http://www.lulu.com/shop/suzyscottcom-scotbuscom/national-express-coach-timetables-fares-and-maps-as-at-monday-4th-february-2019/paperback/product-23975142.html 
Following the cessation of Here To There Publishing Ltd, I intend to release a small number of books every year, directly from me only.
So, the first timetable in my own name is the NX Guide from Monday 4th February 2019. This is intended as a quickly-produced stop gap between timetables issued early in 2018 and any published ones in 2019 – so sorry, this does not have an Index! It does, however, contain all NX timetables and farecharts, including Christmas Day and New Years Day only timetables and fares towards the rear, and some connecting services.
This timetable contains all the updated times up to and including Monday 4th February 2019.
This is intended as a quickly-produced stop gap between timetables issued early in 2018 and any published ones in 2019. As these will be produced by Lulu, I will be limited by their automated systems – but here goes nothing, right? All payments received will be declared, and will need to be paid to myself. You can buy these direct from Lulu.com via www.lulu.com/spotlight/suzyscottdotcom, and don’t forget to check my websites at www.scotbus.com and www.suzyscott.com for more on future publications, plus online timetables and fleetlists. You can also find a diagrammatic map of the National Express network on the back pages. 

£45.00 hard copy plus postage starts from £2.99 (fulfilled direct by one of Lulu’s printers, usually in the UK).
£8.00 PDF downloadable copy – this option does not yet appear on the Lulu store (it’s been so many years since I used them!) – but if anyone wants a downable copy then please email me suzyscott1983@gmail.com
Order online or cheques/postal orders (made payable to Suzy Scott now please) to her at 2 Wolseley Street, Dundee DD3 7QD.
You can download an update/errata (showing errors and updates up to Friday 15th February 2019) from here;  https://www.dropbox.com/s/rw9swdskv6wr9l7/z999%20NATIONAL%20EXPRESS%20FEB%202019%20ERRATA%20V1.pdf?dl=0
If you haven’t got a printer, you can email me (suzyscott1983@gmail.com) and I will be able to print and post – don’t forget your order number and postal address!
Remember you can download updated timetables and farecharts from www.nxagents.com/theguide and timetables also from www.nationalexpress.com/en/help/timetables/all-timetables , but double-check as these can sometimes be out of sync.

Megabus & Scottish Citylink Timetables  Maps Introduction
http://www.lulu.com/shop/suzy-scott/megabus-scottish-citylink-coach-timetables-and-maps-as-at-mon-14th-january-2019/paperback/product-23958064.html
Following the cessation of Here To There Publishing Ltd, I intend to release 3-4 books a year, if that, directly from me only.
So, the second timetable in my own name is a Megabus & Scottish Citylink timetable book, from 14th January 2019. From that date there are changes to Citylink 909 (Glasgow/Dunblane-Stirling-Edinburgh) being revised by up to 15 minutes in the morning peak, and Megabus Service M16 (London Stratford – Norwich) is extended to/from Great Yarmouth on some journeys. Citylink’s standard fares will be increased by 3%, but there is no change to seat reservation fees for Concession Pass Holders, and the Explorer Pass. This book has been expanded to include everything on the Megabus map (see back cover), as well as everything on the Citylink map. Also added is a summary of buses between Broxden P&R (Megbus stop) and Perth City Centre, and also a Purple tram route timetable for the benefit of passengers travelling from Tinsley Shopping Precinct Meadowhall (Meadowhall) and central Sheffield, as well as the Supertram map. This also includes complete timetables for East Midlands Trains services to London and Liverpool-Norwich for Megatrain options (although not all connected), and details of route and frequency at Megasightseeing.com. When the first draft of the Megabus route map was drawn up in Summer 2018 (see back cover – a January 2019 one also exists) I admit to being surprised at the number of through tickets to operators like Transdev as well as Stagecoach services. Former Citylink services (like Largs-Glasgow) are not included this time, aside from Stagecoach Highlands Service X99. A Scotland-specific volume is under consideration.

£24.00 hard copy plus postage starts from £2.99 (fulfilled direct by one of Lulu’s printers, usually in the UK).
£8.00 PDF downloadable copy – this option does not yet appear on the Lulu store (it’s been so many years since I used them!) – but if anyone wants a downable copy then please email me suzyscott1983@gmail.com
Order online or cheques/postal orders (made payable to Suzy Scott now please) to her at 2 Wolseley Street, Dundee DD3 7QD.
You can download an update/errata (showing errors and updates up to Friday 15th February 2019) from here;  https://www.dropbox.com/s/a341atuplec3xs1/z999%20MEGABUS%20CITYLINK%20ERRATA%20V1.pdf?dl=0
If you haven’t got a printer, you can email me (suzyscott1983@gmail.com) and I will be able to print and post – don’t forget your order number and postal address!
This is intended as a quickly-produced stop gap between timetables issued early in 2018 and any published ones in 2019. As these will be produced by Lulu, I will be limited by their automated systems – but here goes nothing, right? All payments received will be declared, and will need to be paid to myself. You can buy these direct from Lulu.com via www.lulu.com/spotlight/suzyscottdotcom, and don’t forget to check my websites at  www.scotbus.com and www.suzyscott.com for more on future publications, plus online timetables and fleetlists.

Suzy Scott
Dundee, Scotland, UK
Forum Administrator (and founder) of A&TVBF and DABF

Find all my current and recent photos at ScotBus online! Update Pending