Author Topic: Transport Focus – Bus Passenger Survey Autumn 2018 report  (Read 286 times)

Offline TCD813

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1174
  • -Receive: 182
  • Regards, Richard.
    • All 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c
Transport Focus – Bus Passenger Survey Autumn 2018 report
« on: April 10, 2019, 06:31:07 PM »
Rather a rosy picture in my view...

Quote from: Jeff Halliwell, Chair, Transport Focus
Bus passengers’ overall satisfaction with their most recent journey stands at 88 per cent across those areas covered by this survey in England, outside of London. In Scotland, where the survey covered the majority of the mainland, 91 per cent of bus passengers were satisfied overall with their most recent journey.

Across England the results show some interesting variations and illustrate where local operational and policy interventions are making a positive difference to passengers’ journeys. This includes specific work to improve the customer service offered by hardworking bus drivers, the onboard experience, through enhanced vehicle facilities and comfort, and initiatives to improve fare deals for specific groups of passengers.

Read the full report (PDF 21 MB)

File size exceeds what can be uploaded here, so Forum members are advised to download their own copy.

Edits: links to PDF and advice to members.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:41:40 PM by TCD813 »
TCD813? The reg of a Southdown Motor Services, Northern Counties bodied, Leyland Titan PD3/4 FH39/30F (popularly dubbed 'Queen Mary') from the late 50s.
There's all 'manor' of stuff on my Twitter A/c.