Author Topic: A10 bus accident  (Read 594 times)

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 35
A10 bus accident
« on: November 08, 2019, 02:00:24 PM »
Hi all there was bus accident near waterbeach back on Wednesday 8th November on website it say single decker but not sure what company I know jan of Sihanouk in Newmarket but not sure with waterbeach

Any help thanks chris
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline Coast_Hopper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 194
Re: A10 bus accident
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 03:18:31 PM »
Hi all there was bus accident near waterbeach back on Wednesday 8th November on website it say single decker but not sure what company I know jan of Sihanouk in Newmarket but not sure with waterbeach

Any help thanks chris

It was 36041 ex 18.00 Cambridge on a 9B to Ely

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 08:59:33 PM »
Thanks for the info
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline al_557

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 138
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 11:06:42 PM »
It was 36041 ex 18.00 Cambridge on a 9B to Ely

That'll probably be a write off due to its age depending on the damage. Might not be worth repairing an 11 year old Enviro 200

Offline Coast_Hopper

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 05:22:03 AM »
That'll probably be a write off due to its age depending on the damage. Might not be worth repairing an 11 year old Enviro 200

Will be more than 11 years old once the Police and Traffic Commissioner has finished with it

Offline Habbinman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 402
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »
Will be more than 11 years old once the Police and Traffic Commissioner has finished with it

Bit of an odd thing to say ???  What are you implying & why would it involve the Traffic Commissioner ? Are you aware of the exact details of what happened at the accident ?? For advice, I'd be a bit careful with your statements, as you never know who reads these Comments Boards ??

But for the record....
The bus was moving under a Green Traffic Light & it was the 4x4 that failed to respond to a Red Trafic Light & then collided with the bus.

Offline Coast_Hopper

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 06:50:47 PM »
Bit of an odd thing to say ???  What are you implying & why would it involve the Traffic Commissioner ? Are you aware of the exact details of what happened at the accident ?? For advice, I'd be a bit careful with your statements, as you never know who reads these Comments Boards ??

But for the record....
The bus was moving under a Green Traffic Light & it was the 4x4 that failed to respond to a Red Trafic Light & then collided with the bus.

Apologies but thought it was standard protocol that if a bus is involved in a accident the Police and/or Traffic Commissioner have the vehicle for a period of time whoever was at fault be it the driver, bus company or the 3rd party

Offline cesar

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 07:59:18 PM »
Apologies but thought it was standard protocol that if a bus is involved in a accident the Police and/or Traffic Commissioner have the vehicle for a period of time whoever was at fault be it the driver, bus company or the 3rd party

No. Thankfully not or there’d be an awful lot of buses not available for service. Normally a bus is only ‘impounded’ if there’s a fatality - both for examination by DVSA to check there were no faults that could have contributed - and on occasion pending any court case.

Offline Coast_Hopper

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 09:36:16 AM »
No. Thankfully not or there’d be an awful lot of buses not available for service. Normally a bus is only ‘impounded’ if there’s a fatality - both for examination by DVSA to check there were no faults that could have contributed - and on occasion pending any court case.

Thanks for clearing that up