Author Topic: New Image  (Read 188 times)

Offline Steves

• Thank You
  • -Given: 647
  • -Receive: 134
New Image
« on: February 24, 2020, 09:17:30 AM »
I haven't seen any buses in the new livery with the exception of the new electric dockers. The bus way vehicles still seem to be in all over green with no vinyls. Has anyone seen new fleet name vinyls on the existing livery?

I think staff lanyards have been issued with the new colour ball motif. Likewise,  the new colours have appeared on the departure screens at Addenbrookes (and possibly the park and ride sites and Drummer Street but I haven't seen those).

Offline Habbinman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 442
Re: New Image
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 05:02:28 PM »
I haven't seen any buses in the new livery with the exception of the new electric dockers. The bus way vehicles still seem to be in all over green with no vinyls. Has anyone seen new fleet name vinyls on the existing livery?

I think staff lanyards have been issued with the new colour ball motif. Likewise,  the new colours have appeared on the departure screens at Addenbrookes (and possibly the park and ride sites and Drummer Street but I haven't seen those).

New electric dockers eh ???  Must have missed which Docks, here in Cambridge  8) 8) 8) ???

But seriously though, one or two answers for you.  The Vinyls for the Busway vehicles in the NEW Green will not be affixed until a few days before the Busway re-opens for the full length & this will then coincide with the NEW timetabling & a Busway Re-Launch.

As regards other fleet vehicles in existing Corporate livery ? They will ONLY be repainted into the NEW Corporate colours, as & when they are due for a repaint. In fact, some vehicles may not even see a repaint, if they are deemed to be due for Withdrawal within Two years ! Of course, any Stagecoach depot, anywhere in the UK, receiving Brand New buses, as of now, will get them in the NEW liveries.