Author Topic: Model of Delaine Olympus - photographs needed  (Read 957 times)

Offline Steves

• Thank You
  • -Given: 863
  • -Receive: 200
Model of Delaine Olympus - photographs needed
« on: April 03, 2021, 06:24:24 PM »
Reported on the British Model Buses site:

TWO NEW CASTINGS ANNOUNCED BY OMNIDEKKA MODELS
Omnidekka Models have announced two brand new Britbus castings and listed a number of proposed models.
The first new casting features the 8.8m ALX200 and the second a 10.6m Optare Olympus. Omnidekka Models have advised that all models are subject to change or short notice cancellation and no timescales are given. If you have any photographs of the buses listed, that you would be willing to send to me for inclusion on my Gallery pages and for assisting Omnidekka Models with their research, please email me at garethjones@britishmodelbuses.com. The models proposed are listed below:

ALX200 8.8M
W875VGT - Quality Line, W603MWJ - Travel West Midlands (both liveries), X523SHH – Stagecoach, W199VWO - Newport Bus, Y259 KNB – Arriva, Y244FJN - Stagecoach London, Y246FJN – Centrebus, Y254KNB - Bluebird Manchester, Y263KNB - Diamond Bus, SN51UCS - Quality Line and Y28CMS – Crosville.

Optare Olympus 10.6m
AD07DBL - Delaine Buses, SY07CUX - Stagecoach Bluebird, YJ57BEO - Arriva Yorkshire. London models are planned, but they are the longer 11.9m version.

If anyone has photographs of any of them, I  am sure Gareth would like to see them.  He runs an excellent Model Buses site http://www.britishmodelbuses.com/