Author Topic: Didn’t pick up  (Read 1790 times)

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 73
Didn’t pick up
« on: May 28, 2019, 04:13:36 PM »
Well at stansted airport waiting for 15:53 bus back to Saffron Walden seen stephensons bus 445 in layover bays and mainly if you see a passenger/s at bay to to back home and pick them up but no display to bishop’s stortford then I seen on bus map website he gone doing 6 to Saffron Walden didn’t pick no passengers up I hate it when they just pull off didn’t pick no on up as it’s not a request bus stop it’s a main bus stop to pick up and dropping off plus now I need to wait for 16:53 bus home now thanks to stephensons didn’t come to bay 15 as it was free at the time wish stagecoach or arriva or first group bus companies do 5/6 plus 301 do from Saffron Walden stansted airport and bishop stortford they more reliable bus company around and near I live and they say sorry if they running late but stephensons don’t plus moan a lot I be glad if one out of the three bus companies arriva/first/stagecoach do my bus route to stansted airport and bishop stortford as stephensons too lazy to pick up passengers from stansted airport back to Saffron Walden
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson

Offline chris johnson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 73
Re: Didn’t pick up
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 04:57:10 PM »
445 broke down lol me and one other passengers got on the bus an hour later lol glad to go home
this photo is a 53 reg Trident what I'm on and its 18058 yes it is Chris johnson